× This forum is dedicated to the discussion of Cache Hunting and locating known Lost/Buried Treasures.

Knights Templar in the USA

• gatt
  • gatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by gatt
Knights Templar in the USA was created by gatt
Well I'm sure all have heard something about the Knights templar. And know of the HUGE horde of treasure they held. There has been some stories and ever NATGEO tv shows on this group. One I watched just in the past few days shows a good possibility that they had ventured over to the US before we were ever setteled or were found by columbus.

To start on the US coast of lake Michigan a templar cross was found carved into a huge stone, and a few others found in fields of Michigan. Also a cave in Georga was found with a HUGE templar cross in it. Along with other items with said cross.

In my mind there is a good chance they did come here to "store" some of thier treasure. But my question comes in the form of a few parts.

1.Were boats back then that sea worthy?

2.Has anyone heard of these findings?

3.Anyonf from Georga ever head of this cave being found? Same with the rock carvings in Michigan?

Any and all input welcome. Would be kewl to get a few people togeather and find the hidden US Templar cashe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Acegvsu11
Replied by Acegvsu11 on topic Knights Templar in the USA
I am from Michigan and haven't heard about anything... although I haven't researched it in great detail... but now you have me wanting too!

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by buff
Replied by buff on topic Knights Templar in the USA
i live in the nw subs of chicago and never heard talk about them,will have to have a look see ;)

• Reb
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Saving history one pull tab at a time!
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Reb
Replied by Reb on topic Knights Templar in the USA
As i recall, the Knights Templar became the present Masons. Geo. Washington as well as many founding fathers were Masons.
washington had ties to the Templars through ancestry.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds