× Dealer Ads welcome here...

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT DETECTOR GEAR !!!

• Newenglanddetectors
  • Newenglanddetectors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Newenglanddetectors
BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT DETECTOR GEAR !!! was created by Newenglanddetectors
I want to reiterate to everyone that New England Detectors wants your business. There is nothing we won't do to win you over and make you a happy customer. We will do custom packages, heck if you don't need packages let us know we will cut you a deal I guarantee no other dealer can touch or I will give you the detector FREE,thats how confident I am I will never be beat on PRICE OR PACKAGES or Service. It's a no brain-er where to get the best deal. So when you are done calling all the other dealers that swear they have the best deal. I want you to come to me and see how a real deal is done . I will guarantee you will leave in shock at what we can do.. All you have to do is contact us . It;s a guarantee you will get the best deal or you get a free detector....
How is that for confidence in a dealer.
With that being said, I have some factory re-certified detectors in stock . All detectors come with warranty's box and paperwork they are near MINT condition.

We have quite a few but I will tell you they will go very quick so anyone who is interested. Give me a shout . This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or just PM me on this forum.
I have special pricing on this forum for members so make sure you mention your from Findsbook...

Thanks for all your support and loyalty.

Look out for our new site in the next few weeks . We will be crushing the competition daily with our deals . There will be unprecedented deals never before seen or heard of. Stay Tuned !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds