I don't know if everyone knows this about Whites .

• USCS Digger
  • USCS Digger's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by USCS Digger
If you go to their website and submit a story to them about a good or great find you made. If they decide to use it either on their web page or in their catalog, you'll get a gift certificate for $100.00 that can be used for accessories from Whites. Another good thing about it is you can possibly get one every 6 months. You can only submit one story every 6 months and they are only good for 1 year from issue. They also can't be used for a detector, only accessories. I just received mine in the mail today and now the hard psrt deciding what I want to get. This is something that is truly free. Whites even pays for the shipping on what you want and they even included postage to mail back your certificate to them. THIS IS ONE EXAMPLE WHERE FREE IS FREE. Good luck everyone with your stories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by car69
that is very good of whites... here in italy the only thing you can get free is the air you breath!
i know you americans are good hearted, i recived the book "the mxt edge" as a gift.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by shawn
Yes i just put in a story or sent them a story. and they sent me a 100$ coupon. i am getting a bigger coil with it for FREE. 99$ coil FREE. you can not do much better then that. I think whites has best coustomer service out there. People tell me minelabs are better detector which i might buy one but i have to say whites is the top on coustmer service...

• thedayawaits
  • "BEEP!"
More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by thedayawaits
WOW!! Wish I owned a Whites... but then again, with the Etrac, guess I'm still OK. ;)

1D: Minelab ETrac 2D: Minelab Excal II
Pistol Probe & Garret Pro-Pointer; Leche Digger

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds